Wednesday, March 20, 2013

HBD lil TCR: My Little Bitty Baby Blog Turns 2






It's my little bitty baby blog's birthday this month and, in retrospect, it's not that little bitty any longer. This month serves as the 2 year mark since I've been blogging. The Crunchy Radish has been able to serve as some what of a cathartic release, and I have been able to document my journey as a nutrition student, dietetic intern, and now a practicing clinician. In my annual birthday blog post, I like to take this celebratory opportunity to thank those who have been reading and supporting TCR from the very beginning and those of you who may be glancing over my blog for the very first time. I truly appreciate any time and energy you spend here. With my career advancements, my blog has grown as well. I like to think the recipes are a little more thoughtful and repeatable, and that my writing and nutrition knowledge has developed and grown. Although I have made personal and professional strides, there is so much more that must be done. I'd like to take this little radish to the next level and have a place where I can offer private counseling and consultation as well as give this baby radish a facelift. 



For now, thank you for the time you've spent with me thus far. I hope you continue to enjoy looking at my photographs, reading my words, and  understanding my goal of inspiring you to make simple and sustainable alterations to your diet that will make a world of difference. 

Here are some of my favorite posts from the past year:

This, this, and this because I will forever have the travel bug

Still obsessing over spaghetti squash and this delicious creation  (thanks KME for the creative name)

I truly am a kale addict...truly

Sometimes life's challenges inspire creativity 

No city can rebound like my city 

Reminiscing about the past, and looking forward to the future

Steadily building my confidence in sharing my cooking and learning the ropes of entertaining

And this post, because even purists have vices ....







chocolate layer cake credit BM

No comments:

Post a Comment