Thursday, December 15, 2011

My Little Indiscretions....

Lenny's #11
Cafe Viva
La Caridad 78
Fairway
Curry and Kebab

So I will admit, it is not easy to be virtuous and cook dinner every night. With a hectic schedule, long study sessions paired with exhaustion and sometimes laziness, I fall victim to ordering delivery or picking up take-out quite a few times. Whenever I do get delivery, which is usually once if not twice a week, I always try to throw together a salad and make the best decisions possible. When I order from my local pizza place, which also happens to be all-natural, vegetarian/vegan, and kosher!, I opt for whole wheat pasta and whole wheat pizza loaded with veggies. Roast chicken is always my go to “fast food” and usually provides plenty of leftovers.  Lets face it, it's hard being a guiltless cook all the time, and sometimes it’s nice to get out of the kitchen.


No comments:

Post a Comment